What is soft washing?
Soft washing. A term many of you have never heard of before. Is there a difference between soft washing and power washing? Yes, the two are actually quite polar opposites. Power washing involves high pressures of water used to clean your home exteriors, building exteriors, etc... Soft washing on the other hand, use's low pressures of water and a cleaning solution to help clean and protect your home/building surfaces.
The soft washing technique is generally used for washing your home's siding. The solution and low pressures of water allow your siding to be cleansed of any algae, mold, dirt, cobwebs, insects, etc. It is a much safer way to clean your homes exteriors without having to worry about damages done to your siding or property. If you are looking for a professional to clean your home/building exteriors, make sure they are using the right techniques.
The results of using a soft wash are amazing!
• Low pressure reduces the chances of damaging your property.
• Detergents disinfect your home helping protect your exterior.
• Mold, mildew, algae, dirt, cobwebs, etc.. are all killed and removed from your home allowing
your exterior to stay cleaner longer.
• Cleaner and brighter exterior due to cleaning detergents.
• Improved curb appeal for all to enjoy.
Contact your local professional about washing your home or building. They have the proper knowledge and tools to do the job correctly. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog!